Better Backstrap Gun Season Garlic Grilled Chicken.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons of Better Backstrap Gun Season Garlic
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- 01First, prepare your chicken breasts. If they're particularly thick, you may want to slice them in half horizontally to create thinner pieces that will cook more evenly.
- 02Rub the chicken breasts with the olive oil, ensuring that all parts are covered.
- 03Rub the chicken breasts with the olive oil, ensuring that all parts are covered.
- 04Sprinkle the spice mixture evenly over the chicken breasts, again ensuring all parts are well coated. If you have time, let the chicken marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to penetrate the meat. However, if you're short on time, you can proceed to the next step immediately.
- 05Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- 06Once the grill is hot, place the chicken breasts on the grill. Cook for about 6-7 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F (74°C) when checked with a meat thermometer.
- 07In the last minute of grilling, squeeze lemon juice evenly over the chicken breasts to add a tangy flavor.
- 08Remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes before serving. This will allow the juices to redistribute throughout the meat, making it more tender and flavorful.